Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

2017 08 -7, 08 All... packed... up...

Dakota: "Hey Tori, What does that sign say?"
Tori: " I don't know Dakota, but it can't be good."
Dakota: "Hey Tori what are these big cubes?"
Tori: "I don't know Dakota, but it can't be good."
Photo by Jennifer
Bob: "Carol, can you believe it, we sold the house and everything we own is stored in these two pods"
Carol:  Yes, Bob and all we have to do is pack up the car with Tori and Dakota and head out"


Dakota: "Well Tori I'm just going to lay here on the front porch."
Tori: " Me too, Dakota, I'm not going anywhere."

Sitting on the floor in our family room, because our chairs are all packed up.
At least I have TV and WIFI.
photo by Ann
The sellers signing party, 
We are on our current back porch. 
Soon it will have new owners.
Now this is how to sell your house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment