Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2018

2018 08 18 - 08 23 Wall Campground, Arrow Campground, Salem SD, Flyboy Dounts, Sioux Falls

Wall, South Dakota - 16 August 2018

 Arrow Campground Wall. Looking out the back window of our camper and seeing the infamous Wall Drug Parking lot. Since 1938, this family owned store has been advertizing along Highway 90 and has put up over 250 billboards.

Storm Clouds over our camper at Arrow Campground, Wall SD on our last day before heading towards Sioux Falls.
Camp America, Salem, South Dakota - 22 August 2018
Meditation Labyrinth at the campgrounds. Dakota is not much into meditation. But this was a really nice, family owned campgrounds, well maintained, level sites, lots of trees and best of all...quiet.

Our Campsite and we got a really big side yard. 
 Sioux Falls, South Dakota - 23 August 2018
While I was in a doctor's appointment, Bob was at Flyboy donuts for some late breakfast yummies.

After our additional chores, we headed back to camp. Before I continue, everyone is fine and in good health. We were about 10 miles from camp when I noticed Bob was rubbing his chest. I asked about it and he tells me it hurts. And also his left upper arm. So I ask if maybe I should be driving. He declines. I check my phone for a nearby clinic. Seven miles down the road and he's doing the jaw stretching thing. I get him checked in at the Avera Medical Group McGreevy in Salem. The nurse takes him back and TWO HOURS later I'm about to march down the hall until I find him and find out what's going on. Did they take him out the back? Put him in a drug induced coma? Arg! Finally, he appears and says his EKG is normal, they took blood for testing and seems he has a muscle strain on top of his shoulder extending downward to his chest, arm and back. Whew. No drama like a medical (non-) emergency to end the day. Some long acting acetaminophen and a pain patch over night worked wonders. And that's a good thing because the next day we were driving for almost 4 hours to our next location and I have never driven the truck with the trailer.

From Bob " Carol, I have you scheduled for a trailer driving class in San Antonio, TX"  OXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment